Bergen County Personal Injury Attorneys Give You the Facts
Personal injury can be experienced as a result of someone else’s accidental or purposeful negligence, including:
- Physical Injuries: You have suffered from one or more physical problems related to an incident that happened at work, at an amusement park, or while walking down the street. Whether it happened directly or as a result of negligence on the part of an individual or corporation, the result is that you have had to seek medical attention and pay for medical services out of pocket, for a condition that you did not have prior to this incident.
- Emotional Injuries: You were involved in a situation that was emotionally abusive and/or taxing for an extended amount of time, whether at your place of employment, or while working under a particular manager, or even being publicly slandered and losing your reputation. You have had to change jobs or even move to a new city as a result, and may have suffered from depression or anxiety and have had to seek professional help and even take medication as a result of the situation you faced.
- Property Loss
- Income Loss
- Emotional Distress
- Physical Limitations or Pain
- Medical Bills
- Loss of Enjoyment of Life
- Limited Enjoyment with a Spouse or Child Due to Such Related Conditions