Thursday, August 16, 2012

Can I Move My Child Out of State if I'm the Custodial Parent? Video

New Jersey Allows Leeway in Most Cases of Custodial Parents Wanting to Move Out of State

Our Bergen County divorce attorneys handle all manner of legal issues pertaining to divorce and child custody. If you are a divorced parent, or in the process of going through a divorce, and you are wondering what your rights are in the state of New Jersey to move with your child, watch this short video. In this one and a half minute video, Bergen County attorney Eric Aretsky explains in plain language the legal process you must go through to move with a child out of the state of New Jersey. 

If you live in the Bergen County area and you would like to relocate with your child out of state, or if your child's parent is trying to relocate and you disagree with the decision, contact Aretsky and Aretsky for experienced counsel.

1 comment:

  1. Pest Control NJ Pest Control Bergen NJ Pest Management Services New Jersey. New Day Pest Control offers pest control, pest management, pest removal, pest extermination, and other pest control services NJ
    pest control nj