Saturday, April 28, 2012

Divorce lawyer reveals how to obtain a restraining order

If your spouse has hurt you or threatened to hurt you, intentionally damaged your property, or repeatedly contacted you in a way that is annoying or intimidating, you may be able to get a restraining order against them. Our law firm serves many Fort Lee family law clients
around these and other family law issues. A restraining order can require your spouse to do a of a number of things including: prohibit them from contacting you or others named in the order, from continuing the abusive behaviors, or from possessing a firearm. It can give you sole possession of the home you both live in, require them to pay for certain expenses, require them to undergo counseling, or other relief that you request for yourself or your children. If your spouse is being abusive, your family law attorney will help you collect the documentation you need of the abuse to get a restraining order. Your attorney can help you to decide what the order will compel your spouse to do or stop doing to keep you and your children safe. You may want to ask your attorney about pursuing criminal charges against your spouse.

The highly qualified Bergen County lawyers at Aretsky & Aretsky provide experienced, caring, and aggressive representation in the areas of Divorce, Criminal Defense, Employment Law and Personal Injury with offices in: Bergen County, Hackensack, Ridgewood, Mahwah, Fort Lee.


  1. Pest Control NJ Pest Control Bergen NJ Pest Management Services New Jersey. New Day Pest Control offers pest control, pest management, pest removal, pest extermination, and other pest control services NJ
    pest control nj

  2. Nice work with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information which we all need, helpful iformation. I would like to thank you for the efforts you shown remarkble writing skill in this article. visit our website

  3. I never believed that i will be happy again after much frustration. I am Pamela Jones from United States. I have been rejected by my husband after Six(6) years of marriage just because he met another woman and he left me and the kids to day when i was reading through the web i stumbled at a post on how god baalam the great spell caster has helped people to restore broken marriages and relationships and curing of diseases.I contacted him immediately to help my situation via his email: He told me not to worry that my husband will return to me begging and shedding tears of forgiveness. I am so happy that my husband actually returned to me in 48 hours after i obeyed the words and instructions of great god baalam. contact him today in any of your problems:
    If you want your ex back.
    You want to be promoted in your office.
    If you want to be cured of Herpes, Cancers and other diseases.
    You want to be rich.
    You want your husband/wife to be yours forever.
    if you want to divorce or stop your divorce.
    Pregnancy spell to conceive baby
    if you want to win the troubling court cases
    if you want to win lottery
    email him: for lasting solution

  4. I needed to post you that little bit of word so as to thank you very much the moment again for all the pleasing opinions you've posted here. divorce lawyers brisbane